A call for proposals will be released each February. Announcements regarding the funding mechanism, candidate eligibility, and application process will also be sent to senior leadership at OMRF, OUHSC, OU, and OSU. Targeted announcements will be sent to new faculty recruits. The request for proposals will be posted on this COBRE website.
Applications must include:
• 4-page NIH-style project narrative with specific aims, significance, innovation, approach (including preliminary data if available), and references
• Career impact statement
• NIH biosketch with other support
• NIH-style budget with justification
• Information on approved or pending IRB and/or IACUC protocols
• Letters of support or collaboration (if applicable)